Rendezvous Events is fully integrated scheduling software, designed for commercial and unique venues. It enables you to increase client satisfaction; ensures successful, streamlined events; and cuts costs.
This powerful software solution handles:-
- Conference management
- Meeting management
- Extensive task management
- Client management
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
It allows you to:-
- Reserve space and resources
- Request deposits and manage payments
- Assign and oversee tasks
- Track booking changes
- Ensure proper delivery of catering and AV equipment
Here are Rendezvous Events’ key benefits.
- Maximizes sales and operational effectiveness at all levels.
- Streamlines business processes.
- Captures client information, spending patterns, booking patterns, and unique preferences.
- Provides multiple calendar views for instant availability of information.
- Displays color-coded booking status details, giving sales staff information to make decisions when negotiating new business.
- Links each event to the client database, allowing sales teams to maximize potential revenue from existing customers and new prospects.
- Enables easy access to highly visual, completely interactive daily, weekly, and monthly calendars as well as review of requests.
- Approvals are made easy.
- Changes and cancellations are coordinated.
- Critical scheduling details are dealt with.
- Aids operations and sales teams to make the right decisions on handling inquiries.
- Deals with bookings on the day.
- Helps make the right business decisions on new opportunities for future dates.
- Maximum flexibility for users to book rooms, attach catering and customized menu requirements.
- Easy to schedule and track resource items such as AV.
- Manages delegates.
- Allows for the creation of customized packages, offering users access to event bookings and all details straight from any of the system’s powerful calendars.
- Manages invoicing, deposit handling, payments, and event billing.
- Includes a detailed billing function.
- Manages details related to event billing, such as:-
- Banquet Event Orders (BEOs)
- requesting and receiving deposits, invoicing, and integration with current accounting systems.
- Data entered into the Room Viewer module automatically generates a detailed seating diagram.
- Provides the opportunity to maximize use of space.
- Gives planners an accurate, professional view of the room to present to clients.
- Restaurant Management module manages restaurant bookings through Rendezvous.
- Reserves multi-functional space.
- Capable of handling many bookings simultaneously.
- Bookings details include:-
- table allocation
- multiple menus
- last-minute number changes
- Addresses venues with or without accommodation.
- Enables effective management of guestrooms.
- Full integration to additional rooms and resources needed when taking residential bookings, such as meeting rooms and dining.
Self Service Interface
- Web-based self-service module allows staff to easily book rooms, catering, and resources.
- Automatically handles all notifications.
- Query Tool module offers a simple procedure for creating customized reports.
- Reports can be exported into several formats and also mail-merged.
- Tracker Tool offers an interactive, chronological list of all resource requests and deliveries by service department.
- Automated Alerts and Notifications ensure the relevant people receive critical and current booking details fast.
NFS was one of the first organizations to launch a browser-based scheduling solution, Rendezvous, in 2003. Rendezvous Events’ technology platform is built on a multi-layered architecture.
The key technology components are:
- Support for multiple databases (MS SQL, Oracle).
- Built using Microsoft.Net 3.5 technology.
- Supports multiple browsers (IIS, Safari, Firefox).
- Supports multiple reporting and business intelligence platforms.
- Comprises highly scalable enterprise-level architecture.
To see how successfully Rendezvous Events is currently being used, please click here.
To arrange a demonstration of any of the modules within Rendezvous Events, please click here and complete the online form.
To view the specifications of hardware requirements to implement Rendezvous Events, please click here.