Here are the main benefits of the Rendezvous SaaS scheduling software solution:
- Delivered from a highly secure, hosted platform over the Internet
- Offered as a periodic, subscription-based service
- Complete functionality in a secure, hosted environment
- Includes Rendezvous Events and Rendezvous Workspace
Who uses Saas?
The hosted or on-demand service is an extremely cost-effective alternative for small to medium organizations including:
- Businesses that are unable to make a capital purchase
- Businesses that lack the necessary hardware
- Businesses with few or no internal IT staff
- Businesses that have IT staff who are too busy with other projects
High Security Hosting
For security of data and reliability of service the scheduling software solution hosting is handled by high-security data centers in the US, UK and Scotland. Some benefits include:
- Data center with full redundancy power and network connectivity, to ensure continuous high-level security
- Robust Disaster Recovery (DR) process and responsive Service Level Agreement (SLA) on hand
- Uptime of more than 99% guaranteed
- Service accessible from anywhere in the world
- Ideal for home workers and sales staff on the move
The Rendezvous SaaS scheduling software solution can be up and running quickly, and offers a fast Return on Investment (ROI). Benefits include:
- Zero investment in server platform hardware
- Zero investment in software licenses
- Zero investment in hardware and software upgrades – all included as part of the service
Fully Managed Application Helpdesk
A 24/7 helpdesk for application support is offered as a single point of contact. Whether it’s an application problem or an IT service problem, the support team will resolve the issue. The system is worry-free, with no additional maintenance charges.
For more information on Rendezvous SaaS, please complete our online form and we will get in touch to discuss how the hosted solution can benefit your business.
To see how our hosted solution is proving successful, click here.