Rendezvous law firm software is used by companies and corporate organizations around the world, from small or medium size businesses, to global organizations with thousands of employees in multiple offices, in different cities and time zones. The solution offers flexible, scalable and configurable scheduling, especially when timeliness is critical. Here’s how Rendezvous scheduling software meets the needs for legal and corporate clients.
- Find an appropriate and available room for client or internal meetings as fast as possible.
- Identify ideal space with the right resources based on room type, layout and capacity.
- Prevent double booking as part of the system.
- Manage and schedule resources such as:-
- audio visual (AV).
- telepresence equipment and furniture.
- Keep AV technicians, foodservice staff and setup crews armed with the right information to make deliveries and configure rooms.
Video Conferencing and Telepresence
- Easily book video conferencing between multiple offices and across time zones.
- Reduce travel and help the environment by integrating video conferencing and telepresence functionality.
Client Matter Codes
- Functionality provided for client matter code tracking and validation.
- Book rooms and resources and send out invitations from within a single robust scheduling software system.
- Keep staff on task, reducing worries over planning and logistics.
- Maintain contact with attendees through tight integration with Outlook and other email systems.
- Integrate with the law firm’s intranet via Rendezvous law firm software’s self-service module.
- Allow employees to schedule meeting rooms, hot-desks, catering, and other resources when planning a meeting.
Meeting Change Notification
- Automate delivery of notifications to mobile devices.
- Keep all relevant service providers informed with up-to-the-minute changes regarding rooms, resources, people, or cancellations.
- Configure request/approve processes and other workflows to support specific scheduling.
- Support for:-
- granular user rights
- layered security
- booking rules
- More than 150 standard reports are contained.
- Query Tool included.
- Other reporting options, all designed to allow for day-to-day operational and utilization information.